Tradeshows & Events
- Past Events
- October 17th-18th, 2012 DHI Door Hardware Institute Show – Las Vegas, NV
- July 12th-14th, 2012 ALOA Associated Locksmith of America Show – Las Vegas, NV
- June 28th–30th, 2012 NAA National Apartment Association Exposition, BOOTH #192 – Boston, MA
- June 27th & 28th, 2012 PCBC Show, BOOTH #6321 – San Francisco, CA
- April 24th-26th, 2012 KBIS National Kitchen & Bath Association Show – Chicago, IL
April 3rd-5th, 2012, 4th Annual Interface STUDENT HOUSING – Austin, TX – Booth #24
To learn more go to: https://www.signup4.net/Public/ap.aspx?EID=STUD23E
- February 28th- March 2nd, 2012 NAA Student Housing Conference & Housing Expo – Las Vegas, NV
- February 8th-11th, 2012 NAHB International Builders Show – Orlando, FL
August 11th-13th, 2011 ALOA Locksmith Show – Nashville, TN BOOTH#730
Lock 'n Roll in Nashville, TN for the 55th Annual ALOA Convention & Security Expo.
To learn more go to www.aloa.org/convention.
March 25th-26th, 2011 JLC LIVE – Providence, RI, BOOTH# 1311
Please follow this link for additional information.
- February 21st-23rd, 2011 Student Housing Conference & Housing Expo – Las Vegas, NV
February 2nd-4th, 2011 NRLA LBM EXPO &ndash Foxwoods, CT, BOOTH# 213
The second round of winter storms hit the Northeast hard and show attendance became slim until mid-afternoon on the first day. Following a slow start, came a good show as we highlighted CALLAN2 Grade2 High Security Residential Locks and PRIVEX Digital Deadbolts & Leversets. With assistance from our Outside Sales Representatives, we were able to showcase Delaney Hardware to new prospects and are continuing to build our name in the Northeast Region. We thank everyone for stopping by our booth and look forward to continuing to participate in NRLA Events.
January 12th-15th, 2011 INTERNATIONAL BUILDERS SHOW – Orlando, FL, BOOTH# W1683
The report from the 2011 International Builders Show is bitter sweet. The housing recession obviously is still with us and the major ice and snow storm from Atlanta and north kept many would be attendees at home. However, the positive attitude of those that did visit our booth was very encouraging. Most had construction projects that they were actively seeking new products and ideas for. Our SandCast lock line, our new contemporary styles and our convenient digital security entrance systems received the most attention.
This year we featured our new RFID locksets which generated interest at our booth in Chicago last month. Our PRIVEX by Delaney Digital Lock Line is expanding and now includes digital hardware for both residential and hospitality applications. These latest PRIVEX additions will also be shown at other upcoming events so please stop by and see us!